jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2007

Rolling Stone

So today was the real first day of school! We began our day with Japanese at 10. I really liked a flower on the way to class today so I picked it with intentions to give it to my little starfish early in the morning before it wilted. So much for that I suppose. I had to save that until later. Unfortunately the little estrella had a really bad morning. :(
The strange thing about my Japanese class is that I have 3 professors. They rotate in and out while our little class stays in one room. I'm really thirstaay. On the way to school today I noticed that all the little kids going to school wear funny yellow hats. I suppose they wear them to make their tiny figure more visible. My Japanese culture class started out telling me some of the things that I should not be doing such as putting my hands in my pocket while talking to someone, putting my hands on my hips, crossing my arms while talking to somone...what else...don't pick at your food with your chopsticks...
I guess it's back to home for me tomorrow. My family is having family over so I'll meet a few new members tomorrow but that just throws out any plans I had for the night.
じゃあ、ね。お休みなさい!

3 comentarios:

Tomatican dijo...

Bueno, otro dia, otra flor...

Tomatican dijo...

Wow, that Japanese style of class probably takes you back to third grade!!

Tomatican dijo...

mmm..." don't pick at your food with your chopsticks..." probably something you been doing all along..