martes, 11 de septiembre de 2007

今日



I am writing form a tired state of mind. No, it was not induced by any foreign substance unless you count the raw fish I had for din-din tonight. I guess I am just way tired for not too good of a reason.
I finally bought both tickets for my travel between here and school. The only thing is that they cost me about $400 total (370 is probably closer) which is basically my stipend for this month. That doesn't leave much money leg-room. I am definitely going to try to e-mail Ms. Opel about my predicament. I mean, I calculated it and everything, and the card should basically pay for itself in 1-1.5 months, but still.
Today was buy-a-book day in school. yiiiiaayeee! ....I didn't have to buy any books....how wierd is that? Ok, I had to buy one, but it was a workbook and you can't get any used workbook from anyone now can you ね。The only other class that I had some reading material in was (no not my history course) my business course. It was about 20 or so packets on who knows what. I just stuffed those in my locker at school because I didn't need them todayよ。
After class we headed out to see 栄 again and it was a lot of fun. I like 栄, especially with the group that we're with! They are so funny! I was a little out of it today but I know that there are those days in everyone's life and they come and go. You can't be the life all the time! No worries, Kevin Prawd took up the reigns, followed by an ever hard-working Brittany--so funny. In other news, I am trying to figure out Regina Estrada. Tomorrow will help out a lot I think. I hope.
Tambien hay los que no creen en amor. Por que amas si no hay nadien con que te puedes amar? Mi corazon es roto. La weona. What little, soft, and cautious steps I take on an already treaded ground. I fell once or twice and hurt some skin, my soul was still intact, was it not? Was it not? Why do my footsteps fall with such hatred and precaution on this traveled but unknown ground? 愛
  It rained again today. It was cooler and that was nice. I bought a really wonderful bracelet with what looks like a star or a starfish on it. I like it. I wonder if the star likes me back? If I ask the star if it likes me too will it say yes? Will it say no? Maybe if my little star says no then it will wash away from my bracelet! I know I've only known this happy, smart star for only a little time but I am so entranced by it's radiance that I am unable to look away. Nor am I able to ask it my question. roto.
Have fun with that.

1 comentario:

Tomatican dijo...

WOW 400 bucks that's pretty expensive transportation, well I guess is better to spend money on going places than on books!!

Nice poetry excellent metaphors, lots of substance and very powerfull, you remind me of Pablo Neruda . I wish I could see the starfish on the wonderful bracelet