viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2007

I am very tired right now....very tired. I just returned from a night out on the town with all of my friends (well not all of them but the ones that were there were so much fun). Club ID is the place to go for foreigners and some Japanese tourists and the music was pretty good too. There was some wonderful dancing going on last night. Unfortunately the night had to end at 1 when they closed so we all headed out. Dylan made and lost a friend (and his dinner) in a matter of minutes, we went to Dennys (wtf mate) to grab a munchie, and then we headed over to a hotel to crash for the night. That hotel...a Japanese double with Americans t triple capacity. Fun.
I have really enjoyed this week and I am really looking forward to next week (a trip to Nagoya Castle is in sight I believe) with all of its sights and sounds. I realized, perhaps again today, that the Japanese people hardly drink any water at all. While I am busy schlurpin down my third glass they are usually about a quarter sip from being halfway through their first glass. They are a very hard working people but there is also a lot of free time for other activities of their choice. On Friday school started for all the locals. That meant that there was a sudden influx of Japanese culture and language that I had not seen before. All the guys and girls were all dressed up for the occasion in their best outfits which ranged from shorts & T, to designer jeans/boots/shirt/hat/and hairstyle, to an unreal pink & white frilly dress w/parasol. There was everything. I can't wait to see Starfish again. I bought a funny hat. By the way it's still hot.

No hay comentarios: