lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2007

土羅梧 風郎令須

Well today had a few people's tempers flaring. I don't know exactly why it effected so many people but there must have been something in the air today. Brit was flaming because the classes that she has are kindof a joke. One moves to slow and the other is very unstructured and she just can't seem to handle it. Karen is doing fine as long as she stays away from her host family which, if it wasn't before, is starting to sound pretty strange. Everyone pretty much agrees that if we go home to out host families we basically twiddle our thumbs with boredom. Personally I find that time useful in learning more kanji but that is just me. Thought there are days when I have less homework, I find ways to keep myself busy. Perhaps everyone is just getting a little homesick. I thought too that I should try to explain some of the pictures from the last post. There one with the chain is taken from a small park adjacent to the nearest temple to my house in 一宮. The one with the fish on the plate is my dinner from the other day (yeah basically a whole fish with nothing but chopsticks--btw if I wasn't good with chopsticks I definitely am now). The one that is pinkish and a skyline is taken at dusk from 南山大学 basically looking over the city. The one with the sidewalk lady was taken near my home here on my commute back home. Until next time, じゃ ね

1 comentario:

Tomatican dijo...

beautiful fall days here...ND still has not won a game...and we miss you mucho.