miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2007

Burning Fingers, Heavy Eyelids.

I can't write much because I'm very tired. However, let me say one thing about today: It ended in a way that I never could have bet on any time before it actually happened. Up until the very moment I doubted even myself even if all the signs pointed me on a very wide and defined path. Out of the nervous woods and brambles of doubt I have emerged with so much that I am unable at this moment even to fathom my own reality. In short, I have my beautiful little starfish with me still, and the little starfish likes me back! Nagoya is wonderfully lit up at night but I realize that I prefer 栄. I'm getting off of the point... wonderfullness in Nagoya tonight! しずかな心。 That is, it is at peace at this new beginning. Worried some about the future but glad to know that it will not be going there alone. How unexpected in the utmost sense!

Outside a cricket is playing, the stars are listening.

1 comentario:

Tomatican dijo...

これを読んだ後に、私はあなたがベストセラーを書くことができると思います