lunes, 17 de septiembre de 2007

It is the start of a brand new day! The sun has finally returned to Nagoya and the weather has never been better. Yesterday was a great day--despite feeling pretty drowsy the entire day--and today will be better i think (気分が悪くないんです)。 Everyday I forget about some things that I wanted to say about the quirkyness of Japan, for one, all of the 小学生 students wear yellow hats during their morning/afternoon commutes. I suppose it`s so others can see them better. To me it`s just funny looking! My commute is so frickin long. 2.5 hours of my life are gone to that effort. I think I might plan it so that I have to stay overnight at school a couple nights of the week just so that I can actually do something with those hours instead. Went to a little pastry shop last night with Starfish, just to grab a bite. The real good times were the walk that we took though. I`m looking forward to Wednesday. レヒナさんのお宅で映画を二つ見に行きます。It should be fun. I hope that I can just lay around outside and feel the sun. Nena, that is YOUR influence!

2 comentarios:

Tomatican dijo...

2本の映画? , どのような映画かに?誰が家にいます

Tomatican dijo...

HEY !!

絵〔写真/映画〕はどこにありますか !!