lunes, 29 de octubre de 2007

Really Short


Yesterday they played 雪やコンコン outside my window in the morning for who knows how long. I guess they are anticipating winter. さーな。 Either way, that was annoying. My host mom made yet another hat for me. She really is inspired, and i really like this new one too. I wore my new pants today to school and I got a lot of comments. They were really nice comments too. I even confused a couple blokes into thinking that I was wearing a dress! haha. Tomorrow I leave for Hokkaido which should be awesome! I'm very excited! It was beautiful yesterday. It was so perfect that I wore shorts and a T and went and laid out in the sun next to some harvested rice fields. That was awesome. I also woke up late today for school, by about 45 minutes, but I made it in time! woot, talk about luck. I even had time to try my luck with the bank to no avail; for some reason I cannot withdraw any money despite having seen the direct deposit sheet in my e-mail. Also, there are these poop-shaped sugary snacks that my family likes. I was afraid to try them at first, but once i had one or two....I couldn't stop! There's the picture.

Sometimes there is a quick change in attitude and feeling that you can't explain. I'm sorry for feeling that way with some people.

No hay comentarios: