lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Kitties

So the house cat slept in my bed last night. That was cute. Also, people on TV are not really celebrities....they're personalities. Lastly, do we get presents at funerals in the States? Cuz they get presents here. Hmm, not much to report today. I just really wanted to get those three points across. It's also getting really cold here, I mean this whole 20-minute bike-to-the-station thing is getting really old really fast. I'm still sitting at about 50 bucks right now for the rest of the month. Host mom is cooking up the most delicious of hirugohans so that I stay alive. Oh, one last thing, I'm going to try to give a presentation about Chile this Wednesday to the Japanese students at Nanzan. If should b fun...hopefully I have something to show for it! haha. Well, there is a lot going on now in class that I have to prepare for anyway....oh yeah and today there was this debate/midterm in my history class. I mean I don't know how he's going to deal with our grades if that was the midterm (I mean, I talked for a total of about 2 minutes)....he said that we all passed.
Some Japanese TV shows are educational in a trivial sort of way. IQ games are big here.

No hay comentarios: