sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2007

Keep that food coming

Yet another day filled with food. I mean, on the TV today there were twins that went around to all the top 50 gyoza (pot sticker) restaurants and sampled their best recipe. The must have eaten at a new place for lunch and dinner (if not breakfast and a snack too) for weeks on end. I would hate gyoza after that! I have been watching a few of Hayao Miyazaki's films lately. His older films are SOOOO different in animation style from those of his Studio Ghibli films. They are not nearly as perfectly carried out and his female characters' features have changed some (granted the idea of beautiful hair has changed somewhat from the early 80s) but he still retains the strong female figure in the film. Then there was this REALLY strange one that I tried watching today that had no voices, just background noise. It was actually really annoying and if it wasn't for the veery obvious Miyazaki life values I would never ever have guessed it was made by his hands. Not to mention that the translation job of the Clatorian's Castle's translation job was terrible! They translated 400 into 500 (even I could get that). So today I rented 3 more and I'll probably watch 2 of them tonight.
My hairstyle is a little different these days. Kids stare at me (more than normal) and I have gained a new level of respect from my peers at the University (though some do not appreciate my creativity. It's really thanks to Sydney that I have this new style. Yeah, figure that one out.
I havn't been staying out late these past few weeks. Life has just slowed down a bit I guess. That, and I have not money, are putting a damper on my weekend options.
Anyway, short entry for now.

In case you didn't already, check out the last entry (Tokyo) because I added a little more at the end. Cheers!

No hay comentarios: