viernes, 31 de agosto de 2007

Day 1

Today I am slowly preparing all my classes for next semester. I have several lined up that are of interest to me. Obviously I will be taking a language course (IJ 300 for now) and I recently got an Anthropology course approved (Intercultural Communication). I also want to take a history course (Western world and Japan) alongside Japanese business 1, and Japanese Culture and Art. In case some of my classes don't work--scheduling w/e--I also selected a Japanese Religions: Religion in Contemporary Japan class. I just need to go get some signatures from my academic adviser and the dean of the College of Business, Gaglio. The form is due this Friday so there isn't much time but I should be fine. I probable won't write here that often until things really get going next fall, but expect a few other random ones.

No hay comentarios: